Friday 8 November 2013

Employability Week

"I always say that the two secrets to success in animation are Do great work and be great to work with.”
 (Chris Oatley: Former character designer and visual development Artist at DisneyToon Studios)
Though I do not plan to be an animator I feel the advice still stands in game art. This week was loosely dedicated to employ ability  and  honestly I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to that. I don't know where I'm going, or even what my options are. My goal is to finish the course and get a job after it but I don't know the specifics of what it really takes to get into the gaming industry, or even what I want to do in there.

Though to be fair I've only been here for 6 weeks.

So right now I'll just keep it simple, and focus on doing great work, and being great to work with.


Chris Oatley, http://chrisoatley.com/    Portfolio website filled with awesome pod casts and articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment