So I did a bare minimum paint over, to get the most out of the least amount of changes to my original design. only changing the more important issues that bothered me when first evaluating this.
|paint over on the left, original on the right|
|Improved body parts|
|3D coat: My main focus of retopologizing was the face as this was a big issue highlighted in my feedback|
|Face Topology Reference|
|Current model with some final notes on tweaks to be made|
|My current to do list for the character project, I've decided to leave the ice character for another time. Green= Completed Yellow= In Progress|